Sunday, June 01, 2008

Let me begin...

i feel the heart beat telling me that it is the feeling will betie us all across the world. The language really is the only universal medium of understanding to be heartly believed.

Feeling means the music of the meaning itself. I will express whatever I feel via music. The sound will wave the same way my soul smile and cry.

Unfortunately, I don't know even playing any kind of musical intruments. Too bad. That is not to mention I am not even remember any single song fully..well of course i can sing a single line of the lyric and then continue with aaa aaa aaa...you know what i mean.

Composers? I recognize some like Kitaro, Yanni, Omar Akram, M Nasir, Grundman, Gnomusy, Taboada, Laguillo, Vanesa, Mozart, Enya...and some others.

Singers? I do not really remember any..Celline Dion may be..too bad.

There are many Malay and Indonesian singers and composers, but i don't know..i just couldn't feel any magnetism of the heart wave that could hypnotize me..there some Chinese composers, unfortunately i can't read Chinese. So, i can't recognize them. Perhaps I should ask some of my Chinese freinds to tell me..yea thats a good idea..how come i don't even think in that way..

All in all, perhaps its all due to my keen towards spiritual uplift requirement. Thus, any music values to me nothing except any that of in the same wave amplitude.

I hope the natural musics could help me better.

Ingressing the deep trance for I pray and expressing the trapped feeling confortably for I hope...

Let me begin...

No comments: